WHY SUCH HIGH COTATION OF NUTRITIONAL WELL-BEING ?
Why the Nutritional Well-Being merits a the first priority everywhere and forever ?
Good nutrition is among the main factors of physical, psychological, socio-econmical, intellectual and spiritual human development. It is the basis of all the other kinds of well-being and good health, as it is estimated that more than 90% of human diseases are the consequences of malnutrition or under-nutrition.
Nutritionists and dietitians underline there are different nutritional needs at different stages of life following the gender, the environment and the season in which we are..
The nutritional state impacts the good or bad mood; consequently, it may determine, or at least, influence our familial and social relations and be at the basis of our immediate or future happiness or unhappiness.
If someone does not have correct and positive social relations, it may be very difficult for him or her to develop economically, because a lot of prosperous business men and women must be very well skilled in marketing.
Not only that: It is now known that there are some rare food which can improve the human intelligence, because they act directly or indirectly on memory, imagination, reason, intuition, perception and will which are recognized to be the main faculties of a person.
That is why the famous Greek physician of Antiquity, Hippocrates, has stated that our health is in our dish. At E-NICE CENTER, we may complete Hippocrates and state that our health and our first well-being are in our dishes. That is why E-NICE CENTER has given the first position to this kind of Well-Being.
10 BASED “ WHO ” QUESTION FROM 5Ws+H MODEL
1. Who is concerned by Nutritional Well-Being Practice ?
2. Are rich persons concerned by Nutritional Well-Being Question ?
3. Are poor persons concerned by Nutritional Well-Being Question ?
4. Are middle classes more concerned that the other social categories ?
5. Are students most concerned social category than others ?
6. Who created this theory of Nutritional Well-Being ?
7. Who has or have mostly developed it than other ?
8. Do children need mostly than other persons Nutritional Well-Being ?
9. Who is well indicated to provide accurate advise on Nutritional Well-Being ?
10. Who are the best Nutritherapists in my Country ? In Europe ? In America ?
10 BASED “ WHY ” QUESTIONS FROM 5Ws+H MODEL
1. Why Nutritional Well-Being is among the best well-being practices ?
2. Why fruits and vegetables are very important in Nutritional Well-Being ?
3. Why the breakfast is more important than other meals during the day ?
4. Why is it important to measure dietary intake ?
5. Why avocado is it considered among the best extraordinary fruit ?
6. Why green vegetables are among the most good nutrition element ?
7. Why water is it considered as the first Well-Being Nutritional element ?
8. Why to be very cautious for children nutrition in the five first years of a kid ?
9. Why white sugar is it very dangerous for adults and old persons ?
10. Why is it discouraged to eat much and fat food later during night ?
10 BASED “ WHEN ” QUESTIONS FROM 5Ws+H MODEL
- When one can confirm he (or she) has benefited nutritional security ?
- When to take the three main meals during the day ?
- When can we take vegetables to bring more nutrients into our organism ?
- When is it more advantageous to eat hot meals during the day ?
- When the nutritional connection between a baby and the mother is highly vital before the delivery ?
- When can we judge that a food may be vital for our health ?
- When organism does it need more proteins during the lifetime ?
- When can a Government esteem it has realized the nutritional well-being ?
- When do we need to eat varied nutrients during our lifetime ?
- When is it necessary to drink warm water or cold water during a day ?
10 BASED “ WHAT ” QUESTION FROM 5Ws+H MODEL
1. What is the Nutritional Well-Being Concept ?
2. What is the benefit of Nutritional Well-Being for our health ?
3. What is the difference between Food and Nutrition ?
4. What are the main stages to conclude good nutrition has been achieved ?
5. What is the difference between a Nutritionist and a Dietitian ?
6. What is the importance of Well-Being Nutrition for the intelligence ?
7. What are good food and good nutrients for diabetics ?
8. What are good food and good nutrients for cancerous ?
9. What can we do to benefit in maximum from what we eat ?
10. What are the good nutrients recommended for each types of illness ?
10 BASED “ WHERE ” QUESTIONS FROM 5Ws+H MODEL
1. Where to find efficient nutrients against heart disease ?
2. Where to find adequate natural nutrition to fight against cancer and diabetes ?
3. Where can we find efficient nutrients against inflammatory disease ?
4. Where are efficient natural food for eyes health in USA ?
5. Where are efficient natural nutrients to fight against stress ?
6. Where are efficient nutrients to improve and develop general intelligence ?
7. Where are recommended nutrients to acquire and maintain a normal weight ?
8. Where are the most needed natural nutritional elements in food ?
9. Where are natural nutritional elements to provide resting sleeping ?
10. Where are natural efficient nutrients to have and maintain a good mood ?
10 BASED “ HOW ” QUESTIONS FROM 5Ws+H MODEL
- How nutrients pass through the intestinal wall to nourish accurate organs ?
- How carotene protect and heal eyes against lot of their diseases ?
- How do cruciforms prevent the body against several cancers ?
- How does curcumine of turmeric attacks cells that can develop cancer ?
- How to find the best nutrition adapted to your organism ?
- How to fight early old age by simple accurate nutrition ?
- How to fight against stress by simple natural nutrition ?
- How to cure obesity by simple natural nutrition ?
- How to fight insomnia by natural nutrition ?
- How to influence the development of a child by simple nutrition ?